Skip to content
- The content of this website, www.CESmithLaborLaw.com, and my Blog, The Employers Advocate, include my thoughts and opinions, but it is NOT legal advice. Let me say that again: NOTHING in this website – Blog is legal advice.
- You should not rely upon anything that you read, click, is posted or see on my website or Blog without conferring directly with an attorney.
- If you read, click, post or respond to anything on my website, it does NOT make you my client. You are not my client unless and until we first discuss, review and sign an attorney-client agreement.
- All views expressed on The Employers Advocate are those of the author – no one else’s point of view.
- You may click on any link that appears on my website or Blog. Also understand that I do not endorse, control or promote third-party websites and I make no representations about their content.
- Contrary to popular belief, attorneys are human and make mistakes, including me. If you see one, let me know, and I will check it out. I might even make the change(s) you recommend – but that decision is mine alone.
- If you send me something in response to my website-blog, I am going to use it any way I choose, which might include publication on my website and Blog.
- Finally, please understand that attorneys may also advertise their services. This entire website and Blog is an advertisement. Nevertheless, I hope you find it useful and informative.